Staff position: Donor Relations Administrative Assistant
Work at the frontier of animal protection! Our team engages in electoral politics and legislative advocacy. We need someone equally dedicated to the animals who will work to support our team, primarily as a point of contact for our donors.
Our new team member will be asked to do the following:
- Assist Administrator
- Process donations and issue receipts
- Assist bookkeeper and auditor as required
- Answer email and phone inquiries
- Ensure that Animal Alliance is promoted in a way that reflects the mission statement and the key messages of Animal Alliance
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours
- Facilitate superior customer service for donors and supporters
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance and punctuality
- Provide support to other projects as required
- Contribute to production projects ie. direct mail and the newsletter, when needed
Location: Toronto (in main office. Please note: two cats reside here.)
Full-time | $2,500 monthly salary plus health benefits
Resumes will be accepted until January 31, 2023.
You may also apply via Charity Village: https://charityvillage.com/jobs/donor-relations-administrative-assistant-in-toronto-ontario-ca/
Please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
- Question #1 – Are you willing to undergo a background check?
- Question #2 – Can you work overtime if necessary?
- Question #3 – How would you describe yourself as an animal advocate? Please share any experiences as an activist or advocate, if applicable.
- Question #4 – Have you ever been a member of any environmental, social, cultural, community or other organizations?
We look forward to considering your application. In the event that your qualifications and experience match the requirements of the position, you will be contacted for an interview. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.